About the Company
- Reputable environmental firm across ecology & approvals in Queensland.
- Opportunity to work on large infrastructure projects.
- Be part of a smaller company culture and friendly working environment.
- Due to continued growth within the business, we are working with a company to help find them a Senior / Principal Environmental Approvals Consultant to join their team in Brisbane.
- Permanent, full-time, and Brisbane based.
- Perks including being able to come home every night; minimal site visits or being away for long periods of time.
- Leadership & Technical direction.
- Contribute to Business Direction & Strategy.
- Manage and assist in delivering complex environmental planning and assessment projects with key clients across Queensland.
- Prepare detailed reports and submissions for clients and regulators.
- Relevant degree in environmental science, engineering, environmental management, or other related discipline.
- Ideal candidate will have at least eight years of experience in consulting in Queensland.
- Familiar with local regulatory frameworks and legislation relating to environmental approvals and impact assessments.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally.
- Proven project management capability.
- Strong client relationship skills.
How to apply
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you feel you tick most of the boxes, or even if you feel that you are interested in a different role, do not hesitate to reach out. We can have a confidential discussion regarding this or any other opportunity. One of our consultants will reach out once you have applied!