In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution phases of a substantial Solar Power project, guiding it from the Ready-to-Build (RTB) stage to Provisional Acceptance (PAC). This role is part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the organization.
- Oversee the management of the EPC project program, coordinate a diverse team of experts, and manage project contracts in Taiwan.
- Take charge of project preparation and execution, ensuring seamless cross-functional coordination, including contract management and fulfillment of additional project requirements such as lease agreements, insurances, health and safety compliance, licenses, local entity establishment, taxes and duties, and logistics.
- Provide support to the Business Development team by evaluating project feasibility for EPC-related aspects, coordinating technical studies, surveys, or design optimization, identifying project risks, and defining design concepts and EPC setups.
- Prepare, execute, and assess turnkey EPC and O&M tenders, and present decision-making basis for EPCM projects.
- In specific markets, identify suitable partners and prepare the setup to function as EPC and O&M contractors for respective projects.
- Lead communication efforts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage risk, troubleshoot issues, and engage in effective problem-solving.
- Be accountable for the cost, timeline, and quality of the EPC project, ensuring regular updates.
- Coordinate acceptance procedures and facilitate the handover to the Asset Management, O&M, and Post-Construction teams.
- Provide regular reports to the project director and senior management.
- Act as the company representative under the EPC Contract.
- Hold an academic degree in engineering, preferably in Electrical or Civil, with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
- Possess well-developed intercultural skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and a systematic organizational approach.
- Exhibit the ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders to international standards.
- Have a technical understanding of renewable energy, preferably solar.
- Bring experience in contract management.
- Fluent in English and Taiwanese (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrate willingness to travel.
- Showcase excellent networking, leadership, negotiation, and time management skills.
- Possess work rights in Taiwan, which is mandatory for this role.