ESG Due Diligence Lead
This role is with a Top Global Consultancy Firm
* EHS Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
* Worked on ESG DD projects regionally
* Post transaction, on-going strategy & execution
* Sustainability assessments
* Deal negotiation support
* Ability to develop commercial strategies - new business opportunities
* Lead complex due diligence engagements and work with clients to identify issues, help manage those issues and drive value creation through the investment lifecycle.
* Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to your team. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential.
* Key member of the regional team focused on growing the ESG DD practice across APAC
* Minimum BSc in engineering, science, business, or related discipline; advanced degree and/or professional registration preferred.
* 15+ years' progressive experience in a consulting environment, or a related, equivalent field
* Well-versed in identification of liabilities across the ESG area