A diverse local firm is looking for an estimator to help grow with the hot market in both Water/Wastewater and Heavy Civil work throughout the Rockies. If you are looking to join a winning and growing team that has different options of work, then check out more below.
This firm is a well-known and reputable local firm that continues to make clients happy in all projects they perform whether it is a water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, road, bridge, or highway. With the market continuing to move forward an estimator is needed to help grow their team and get a bid in for all the work that is coming to cities/towns near-by.
The Estimator is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of construction bids. They will need to collaborate with the rest of the estimation team as well as the upper management. Alongside this they will also need to:
- Reviews and evaluates requests for estimates
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy
- Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
- Prepare cost analysis by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor, and overhead costs occurred in heavy civil industry projects
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3 years' experience in construction of heavy civil projects
- Preferred experience with projects costing $1 million or more
If you are looking for opportunity to grow and work on different projects within a high demand/local market then apply below!