- Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed.
- Identify and/or qualify potential business pursuits by analysing market opportunities, requirements, capabilities; evaluating options; adjusting internal priorities; and recommending investments. Participate in go/no go decisions during the qualification process.
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in Federal business development, Consulting or Operations with direct experience in relevant agencies, DOT preferred.
- Successful win record and proven experience overseeing and managing the full life cycle of the capture process, including pipeline development/management.
- Proven track record of successful capture management at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Leadership skills to develop, organise and easily execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and customer call plans.
- Prior experience supporting business development and capture efforts for health or defense agencies.
- Candidates have/must be US Citizens and be eligible to obtain a security clearance.