A leading renewable energy company is looking to bring on a motivated individual on to their solar team. Founded over ten years ago, this company is quickly growing to be one of the top solar and clean tech companies in the nation. The company has a wide array of experience across financial planning and analysis, project finance, and corporate development. This individual will work closely with senior team members to further advance renewable projects.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Create financial models and conduct financial analysis to determine profitability of project finance initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to assist tax equity and debt transactions.
- Direct relationships with external stakeholders.
- Conduct due diligence and prepare financial analyses and investment summaries.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, financial analysis, project finance, or related role in renewable energy field.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar field.
- Strong experience in investment analysis and financial modeling.
- Experience with tax equity and debt financing.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, then please do not hesitate to apply.