Title: Fire Protection Engineer
Location: Seattle & Spokane
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
Summary: This diversified firm is looking for a dynamic Fire Protection Engineer who is able to grow into the role. You would be conducting smoke control analysis and special inspections for clients along with fire resistant construction analysis and more in Seattle & Spokane, Washington. They're looking for someone who is passionate about their work, want's to be on a high functioning team, and has a desire to grow. Sound like you? Reach out to see what else this position entails.
- Manager day-to-day contacts with internal and external clients
- Analyze existing fire protection systems/design new fire protection systems
- Develop project management skills
- Attend and participate in local and national professional organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in Fire Protection Engineering, Fire Sciences, or related engineering field
- NICET level III / IV, EIT, or PE
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and/or Bluebeam
- Competitive end of year discretionary bonus
If you are interested in the Fire Protection Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!