Are you an accomplished forensic accountant with a commitment to unveiling financial irregularities and supporting the insurance sector? If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you. We are in search of a highly capable and dedicated Forensic Accounting Manager to join our client's organization and play a pivotal role in upholding the integrity of insurance claims and financial transactions.
As a Forensic Accounting Manager, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of conducting meticulous financial investigations and analyses to assess the accuracy and legitimacy of insurance claims and other financial transactions. Your work will be instrumental in thwarting insurance fraud and ensuring the protection of our clients' financial interests. In this role, you will closely collaborate with insurance partners and clients to provide expert insights and support in a variety of financial matters.
- Lead and manage a team of forensic accountants and analysts in conducting in-depth financial investigations and analyses relating to insurance claims and transactions.
- Utilize advanced forensic accounting techniques to identify irregularities, discrepancies, and potential fraudulent activities in financial records.
- Review and evaluate insurance claims, scrutinizing inconsistencies and potential indicators of impropriety.
- Collaborate effectively with insurance adjusters, legal teams, and other stakeholders, delivering expert opinions and recommendations.
- Develop comprehensive forensic accounting reports and documentation for insurance claims and legal proceedings.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, regulations, and emerging forensic accounting methodologies.
- Be prepared to provide expert testimony in legal proceedings when required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A master's degree or professional certification (CPA, CFE, CFF) is highly regarded.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in forensic accounting, with a focus on insurance investigations.
- Strong analytical skills, enabling you to detect anomalies in financial data.
- An excellent understanding of insurance industry regulations and standards.
- Proficiency in utilizing forensic accounting software and tools.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership and team management experience.
- Legal or courtroom experience is considered an asset.