LVI Associates are partnered with a renowned full service engineering and architecture firm who are looking to expand their industry leading building diagnostic service line. They have been in the industry for almost 100 years and are known for being pioneers in innovation for the architecture and engineering industry.
They have a team of engineers, architects, scientists, and construction professionals who are both technically savvy and personable to work with. Due to the flexibility and continued education training they offer to their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
Over the past 7 years of working with their team, we've personally witnessed a revenue growth of 20%-30% year on year which is huge achievement since the pandemic and inflation affecting most industries.
This is a result of planning 5 years in advance as where they want to be in the coming years, in other words they are proactive rather than reactive. They are actively growing across nationally across multiple locations as they have a huge backlog of work however, as part of their vision they are seeking talented engineers & Architects to continue on this pathway!
They are looking for a licensed engineer who is skilled in restoration and inspections to join the tight knit team in their Raleigh office
- You will collaborate with clients and other engineers on your team to assess, analyse, and design repairs for exciting existing building structures.
- Perform condition assessments and investigations on existing structures and structural analysis of distress or deterioration.
- Structures include parking garages, sidewalk vaults, plazas, historic, and other existing buildings structures.
- Materials include concrete (conventional/post-tensioned), steel, masonry, heavy timber, and glass.
- Coordinate destructive or non-destructive material testing with a testing firm sub-consultant.
- Develop and prioritise repair alternatives.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with focus in Structures preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience with proven growth
- P.E. license is required
- Ability to secure new clients and generate new business
- Computer Aided Drafting/Design (AUTOCAD, REVIT, Rhino, Grasshopper)
- Conferences, Industry Participation.
- Minimum of 10% Bonus and possibility for more.
- Benefits: Health Insurance/dental.
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay.
- Company Parties/Sporting Events.