LVI is hiring for a Project Manager level role in the Southern California area. The ideal candidate will have a license in either Engineering or Architecture, strong building enclosure skills and between 3-10 years of expereince.
Specific Job Responsibilities will include:
- Lead projects with team of internal consultants
- Assist Senior Project Managers with project tasks
- Perform project management duties
- Facilitate client meetings
- Prepare technical presentations for client meetings
- Prepare proposals for new project pursuits
- Review enclosure details and specifications prepared by other consultants
- Work closely with architects and contractors to develop high performance details
- Research building codes and industry standards
- Write assessment reports
- Perform field investigations, including water leakage, non-destructive testing, travel required
- Perform modeling of enclosure assemblies using different software
- Analyze proposed repair/design options
- Design and draft repair drawings and details
- Prepare construction documents such as repair drawings and specifications
- Observe construction and installation of repairs/designs in the field, including quality assurance testing
- Prepare site visit reports and meeting minutes
- Interact with project clients, sub-consultants, and repair contractors
- 3-10+ years experience in building enclosure design, review, and assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA)
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, M.S. in Architectural Engineering, or Master of Architecture in Building Science/Building Enclosures/ Historic Preservation.
- Having an RRO/RRC/RWC is a plus.
- ·Experience in building enclosure design, repair, and retrofit and the integrated design and delivery of high performance buildings.
- Experience with exterior wall, below-grade waterproofing, and roofing assemblies.
- Understanding of building science and thermal analysis concepts as well as a knowledge of modeling building performance and sustainability.
- Demonstrated strength in providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to submit your resume or reach out directly or via phone at 424-326-0293