I am currently working with a firm that is looking for a Forensic Mechanical Engineer to join their Florida based office.
They are one of the largest multi-disciplinary forensic consulting firms nationally.
This is a great opportunity for anyone local to the area or interested in relocation to Florida
Also, a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a large engineering firm with a great family orientated and relaxed culture.
- Minimum 7- 10 years in Mechanical Engineering.
- Forensics / Root Cause Failure Analysis experience
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E licensed or the ability to obtain within the year
- Must have at least 5 years of US based employer experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The engineer will be expected to evaluate the cause of failure, extent of damage, and options for repair in a variety of mechanical systems and construction-related circumstances