- BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Masters in Structural Engineering is preferred
- Must be a licensed P.E. or S.E. in Massachusetts
- 5+ years experience with forensic engineering
- Expert witness experience
- is highly desirable.
- Investigate and evaluate damages as a result of storms, natural disasters, fires/explosions, construction/design defects, accidents, and further catastrophes.
- Perform physical elements such as roof-walking.
- Be recognised as an expert and capable of providing expert witness testimony.
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures.
- Write technical reports.
- Willingness to be client-facing and ability to coordinate with customers.
- 401k Plan
- Medical insurance including dental
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Think you can take on the challenge?
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Phone: +1 214 550 1059