LVI is seeking a Structural Project Manager who will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of an expanding department. This project manager will be responsible for project execution and interfacing with clients across various market sectors including but not limited to Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Commercial, and Utilities. You would require to have strong communication and leadership skills to provide technical support for the work of team members.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors or Masters Degree from an ABET accredited engineering school with a focus in Structural Engineering.
- Must be PE or SE Licensed Structural Engineer in the state of Illinois.
- Minimum of 10 years of structural engineering experience is required in preparing design calculations, construction documents, specifications, cost estimate and permit documentation for both new construction and rehabilitation/retrofitting of various structures.
- Evaluate the cause of failure, extent of damage, and options for repair in a variety of construction-related circumstances, including roof evaluations.
- Previous project management experience managing multiple projects concurrently, setting and monitoring budgets and schedules is required.
- Candidate must be able and willing to participate in field inspections and structural assessments, and to perform engineering tasks.
- Utilizing both hand calculations and structural analysis tools such as Bentley RAM Modules, RISA 3-D and L-Pile. Knowledge with using AutoCAD and REVIT is a plus.
Benefits package includes health, dental, life, long-term disability, and long-term care insurances, 401k, holidays and PTO.