Title: Foundation Package Manager for Offshore Wind Projects.
Urgently looking for a Foundation Package Manager (Offshore Wind) to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Foundation Package Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm together with the construction manager, development team, the group of Engineers and other 3rd parties, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities to ensure the completion of the Project on time.
- Coordination and supervision of wind farm overall working on planning and developing of transport and installation from the initial stage to the end stage along with ensuring compliance with project scheduling.
- Work as part of a multi-discipline project team to support the design, procurement, and delivery of the wind turbine package, from feasibility stages through to construction and into operation, ensuring compliance against the Large Capital Projects governance framework and ensuring project objectives are met.
- Manage engineering project risks, ensuring they are identified, mitigated, and escalated where required.
- Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the updates of the projects to the involved stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise relating to wind turbines across a multi-billion-yen capital project portfolio of Offshore Wind Farms in Japan.
- 7 to 9 years of previous experience in onshore wind or marine construction or offshore fields or mechanical engineering.
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.