My Client is a leading engineering and consulting firm with a strong reputation for delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to a wide range of clients. Our team is composed of dedicated professionals who value collaboration, technical excellence, and client satisfaction.
As a Geotechnical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing various geotechnical projects from inception to completion. Your duties will include:
- Managing and leading geotechnical investigations, site assessments, and testing programs.
- Developing and implementing project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Conducting site visits and fieldwork as needed to assess project conditions.
- Analyzing geotechnical data and preparing comprehensive reports for clients.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and staff.
- Collaborating with clients, stakeholders, and interdisciplinary teams to ensure project success.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring adherence to quality standards and safety regulations.
- Managing client relationships and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas or the ability to obtain within six months.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering, with a proven track record of project management.
- Strong knowledge of geotechnical investigation techniques, laboratory testing, and analysis.
- Proficiency in geotechnical software and engineering tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively within teams and with clients.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to project sites as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Commitment to work-life balance.