A top tier heavy civil contractor is currently seeking a Grading Superintendent for some projects they just won around the greater Charleston area. This contractor is well-known across South Carolina, and is one of the premiere civil companies in Charleston, so there will be plenty of backlog in the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Management level position on civil sitework projects
- Strong experience with mass civil earthwork including mass excavation, grading, and self-performing underground wet utility work is a must
- Good experience working in the South Carolina area is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the most well-known heavy civil contractors in the city
If you are interested in the Grading Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!