A leading international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Grid Manager to manage the grid and utility aspects of renewable energy projects. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing wind and solar power industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting wind projects within Japan
- Responsible for the design, cost scheduling, and management of grid and utility aspects of wind and solar projects. This involves arranging and attending meetings with METI and Utility.
- Identify, anticipate, and resolve problems in projects.
- Technical evaluation and prepare reports for site visits.
- Establish internal engineering standards and processes.
- Work closely with electrical subcontractors and substations suppliers and supervision of project delivery.
- Work closely with the business development team to support project development.
- 5 years of experience in electrical or grid engineering
- Experience in site/construction supervision or technical fieldwork.
- Strong communication in English and Japanese mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.