A Plant Equipment manufacturing and engineering MNC that specializes in mechanical services for oil refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas plants is looking for a Head of Petrochemical in Rayong/Bangkok, Thailand.
Services: Plant maintenance, welding services and mass transfer equipment services (such as tower, heat exchangers, column, reactors etc.)
Report line: APAC Head
- P&L and business unit responsibility for Thailand
- Achieve growth and profitability targets in the region
- Ensure all plant maintenance activities and services are executed with safety and compliance
- Leverage on technical and commercial network to expand business coverage
- Team growth and management
- Academic background in mechanical engineering, business, or any other relevant disciplines
- 15+ years of P&L management experience for Operations, Business, Maintenance Services within Petrochemical sector
- Experience in commercial such as business development, tender, construction contracts, order fulfillment
- Familiar with plant engineering equipment such as column tower, piping, heat exchangers, reactors etc.
- Prior leadership experience managing a business unit
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV, detailing your experience related to the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.