A highly reputable and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently looking for a Project Manager for the work they have coming up in the greater Tampa area. This contractor has an established presence all over the East Coast, particularly in Florida, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability in the area for the future. They have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Project Manager or Project Engineer position on heavy civil projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with civil site development projects including mass earthwork, clear/grade, excavation, and underground utilities is REQUIRED
- Strong experience with underground wet utilities in particular such as water main, gravity sewer, and storm drainage is highly preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + industry-leading bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Relocation assistance and/or per diem if necessary
- Significant opportunity for career advancement at a renown Heavy Civil contractor in Florida
If you are interested in the Civil Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!