A leading general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Controls Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil transportation construction projects. This contractor chases work all across the nation, but this Project Controls Manager will be overseeing heavy highway construction projects around the greater Columbia, SC area. The contractor also has an industry-leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They pride themselves on providing their employees with a family-company feel combined with the resources of a nation-wide General Contractor.
The responsibilities of the Senior Project Controls Manager include:
- Leading the scheduling, planning, and budgeting of projects
- Providing supervision over personnel on the projects
- Strategizing for personnel recruitment and development
- Contract management and establishing relationships with clients
- Identifying project issues and providing insight on how they can be resolved
- Forecasting/reviewing financial projections, project schedules, etc.
- Ensuring projects are being completed in accordance with safety standards
The Senior Project Controls Manager should have:
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience on heavy civil projects preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred
- Team-first mentality and a willingness to adhere to company principles
If you are interested in the Senior Project Controls Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!