A highly reputable and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently looking for multiple Superintendents for the work they just won in the Central Florida area. This contractor is well-established around Florida and currently has multiple projects, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability for the future. They have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a healthy and close-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the heavy civil industry overall
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Supervisory role
- Strong experience with heavy highway/roadway projects is REQUIRED
- Strong experience with mass earthwork, clearing and grading, underground wet utilities, and concrete structures is REQUIRED
- Willingness to commit to company values and procedures
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + fantastic bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Significant opportunity for career advancement at a renown Florida Heavy Civil GC
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!