LVI Associates is a reruitment firm that operates within the Infrastructure and Energy market, delivering exceptional talent to general contractors.
The Project Manager provides direct support to project labor teams in the heavy, highway, infrastructure, site work, and concrete construction industry on projects ranging from $1 - $300 million.
Planning and execution of the job includes resolving issues, managing resources, project coordination, interfacing with all levels of project representatives regarding the project's progress, and oversight of project accounting to efficiently, successfully, and profitably complete assigned construction projects.
- Manage overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer/owner satisfaction).
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Set-up job cost codes and budgets and approve invoices with job cost codes
- Ensure that project reporting is submitted on-time (Submittals, Minority, Progress, etc.)
- Prepare schedules for jobs
- Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, and staff meetings
- Assist with take-off for job proposals/bids
- Monitor quantities on completed work and prepare pay applications
- Expedite change order work and record invoices
- Prepare job contact list and project manual for field personnel
- Demonstrate appropriate people skills to facilitate smooth operation of the project
- Conduct thorough project closeouts and see that all paperwork and signoffs are completed as required
- Develop appropriate materials for project meetings and record minutes for future reference
- Maintain thorough, organized and legible job files
- REQUIRED: MINIMUM 5 years of experience successfully managing Caltrans, heavy\highway\civil projects
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook and all forms of data entry
- Effective utilization of the internet as a research and information source
- Ability to organize information such as emails, files, etc. for easy access and recall
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to improve overall organization efficiency