One of the nation's top 100 engineering design firms specializing in planning, design and construction solutions. This group has locations across the state of California and have seen tremendous growth over the years.
- Supervising junior level engineers and have an active role in production of deliverables
- Preparing designs and construction documents
- Coordinating projects with both in house and outside engineers and architects
- Preparing design reports and studies
- Exercising authority to plan, organize, and integrate throughout the completion of engineering projects
- California, PE (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- 8 years of transportation experience
- 3 years in civil engineering experience
- Proficient in Microstation/ Geopak/ Openroads and AutoCAD
If interested in diversifying you experience and having a greater client base with a growing group, please don't hesitate to apply.