A regional, employee owned engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas, however unconventional they might be, is looking for a Highway Project Manager to add to their growing Cleveland team.
The Highway PM will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Highway PM should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Ohio PE
- 8+ years of experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
If you are looking to join a growing team and join a firm that values their employees please don't hesitate to apply.