A leading global renewable energy company is looking to hire a HSE Specialist to support its expansion in the onshore and offshore wind turbine projects. With a global presence of more than 90 countries worldwide, be part of the fast-growing team in APAC to lead the change in the renewable energy industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the leading wind turbines manufacturing company and embark on exciting projects within the Asia Pacific
- Work with site or project manager to set up new wind farm HSE & QM policies and guidelines.
- Ensure business compliance with standards, local legislation, and regulations.
- Plan and coordinate with stakeholders on training programs for new on-site technicians.
- Ensure compliance of HSE regulations are met (e.g. site-specific snowmobile, driving on ice, high/special voltage handling, crane operation, etc.)
- Coordinate, plan and conduct regular HSE & QM safety campaigns, training and workshop.
- Expect domestic travel up to 20% per year.
- Experience in the wind and/or other renewable energy-related projects is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in HSE, wind energy experience (preferred)
- Fluent in English and Japanese, read, written, and verbal (JLPT N1/N2 preferred)
- Hold construction license, e.g. 施工管理技師, 電気, 土木 (preferred)
If you are interested in the HSE Specialist role, apply today!