- participating in developing the wind farm transmission asset strategy for Changhua 1 & 2a and any upcoming Taiwanese assets in accordance with our asset management policy
- being responsible for planning, managing, and preparing the electrical works related to the wind farm transmission asset, including all HV/LV components in the onshore and offshore power system
- being responsible for performing switchgear operations and investigating faults on site and for informing the control engineer
- developing a strong, positive electrical QHSE culture with colleagues and ensuring that there's always a focus on maintaining and improving safety standards
- being seconded into the construction phase of the wind farm to complete a series of on-the-job training programs and developing the required competences to operate and maintain the transmission asset.