Currently representing one of the leading Engineering firms that delivers a wide range of creative and sustainable solutions across a number of industries, including energy, water, transport and waste. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Water Infrastructure and Climate Adaptation Department to out their team across the nation as part of a growth initiative.
The role will include a number of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Serving as municipal clients' main point of contact and strategic plan implementation related to planning, design, permitting and construction phase services for water/wastewater infrastructure and resiliency projects
- Leading technical designs and preparation of contract documents for municipal clients
- Managing budgets, project staff, subcontractors, task schedules, change orders and project risks (quality and revenue recognition), invoicing, accounts payable and receivable, and budgeted project gross margin.
- Business development proposal creation, project estimating, project planning and execution, and quality reviews
- Active engagement in professional societies with the goal of reaching a leadership position with Maryland and/or Virginia AWWA and WEF member associations
Aside from the flexible, hybrid work schedule, they offer:
- Open office policy - welcome to work in any of their offices
- Social spaces to relax and unwind in on lunches
- Robust career paths - multidisciplinary firm that supports movement between industries
- Build a role around you and your needs
- Foundation owned company - averse to sinking with economy, keep employees at heart of their decisions
- employee ownership
- Sick pay
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- PE license is required
- Experience in successful project management of preliminary and final design, bidding and construction phase services for municipal water/ wastewater infrastructure and resiliency projects (minimum 15 years desired; demonstrated expertise accepted).
- Experience in managing and executing pressure pipeline (water and sewer), and pumping station designs is preferred.
- Client facing with strong existing client relationships, especially in the Metropolitan Baltimore and District of Columbia municipal water/wastewater infrastructure and resiliency field.
- Strong personnel development skills with experience managing and mentoring people in management, engineering, and design positions.
- Contract document preparation and construction services.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in client project management.
- Demonstrated successful track record in exceptional client services.
- B.S. Civil/Environmental Engineering.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.
For more information, please contact Oscar on: