We have a current opportunity for a Project Industrial Hygienist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Los Angeles, CA. For further information about this position please apply.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join a national Industrial Hygiene team. This individual will serve a key function in managing environmental and industrial hygiene projects, preparing technical proposals and reports, and supervising field investigations and laboratory analyses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic Regulated Building Materials national practice, that executes a wide variety of environmental, health, and safety projects for diverse market sectors.
- Coordination and execution of regulated materials surveys for asbestos-containing materials, lead-containing materials, PCB's, universal wastes etc.
- Preparation of regulated materials survey reports.
- Provide regulated materials abatement oversight and air monitoring.
- Conduct indoor air quality, mechanical hygiene, and ventilation assessments.
- Perform moisture and microbial assessments.
- Provide field and office support for California BSI Project Managers.
- Willingness to travel occasionally and be available for night and weekend work, as needed.
- The position requires 5+ years of prior building sciences and industrial hygiene experience, with a strong emphasis on the commercial and industrial sectors preferred
- DOSH Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST) required or Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) preferred
- CDPH Lead-Related Construction Sampling Technician, Inspector/Assessor and/or Project Monitor; and
- ACAC Certified Microbial Consultant, Certified Microbial Investigator, and/or Certified Indoor Environmentalist.
- A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline, industrial hygiene, public health or environmental engineering is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical and motor vehicle records check.
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Must be able to commute to project sites as-needed