About the company:
Our client is a global tech leader in the water sector serving diverse clients from large utilities to consultancies for over 30 years. With their innovative technology, they specialise in water asset software management and have been experiencing substantial growth in Australia and across the globe. What makes them so unique in the water market is that they utilised artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to predict and optimise processes and operations. This is the future.
- Support the Marketing department by utilising warm leads, and analysing data and sales statistics.
- MQL and HVL handling (discovery calls).
- Sales of InfoCare renewals.
- Upsell to existing accounts
- Handling start to finish deals with existing clients.
- Assisting sales admin team with annual revenue.
- Responsible for handling multiple key client accounts in the company.
- Sustain and nurture strong relationships with key clients by ensuring deadlines are being met.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5 - 10 years+ inside sales experience in a company dedicated to the water industry and is well-versed in the water sector.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with customers, making outbound call to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Who can understand customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Fast learner of software.
- Quick to understand niche markets.
It is a great opportunity! They are looking to hire people as soon as possible. Apply with your CV if interested!