As a Project Manager - Technical Advisory for the Japan Consulting & Engineering team, you will be responsible to support the Technical Due Diligence process of solar and wind energy projects, additionally perform responsibilities such as technical advisory services, construction monitoring, grid code compliance verification, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform technical due diligence for PV and Wind assets
- Perform site visits to completed projects to assess and identify any potential issues with the plants
- Monitoring of the projects under construction, to detect any deviation and issues that may affect the project during the operational phase.
- Support the construction team in the Owner´s Engineering services.
- Support during the development phase of the Renewable Energy projects
- Deal with documents for project application, government communication, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in the Energy market
- Educational degree in Electrical Engineering
- Business English and business Japanese are a must
- Experience in Consulting or Renewable Energy power plants will be a huge plus
- Strong communication skills with a good analytical mindset
If you are interested in this Project Manager, Technical Advisory role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!