We have a current opportunity for an 5G testing engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Japan, Tokyo or Osaka. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is a Global manufacturing firm that is a leader in the electronics manufacturing space.
- Development of OTA test system and launch of OTA test service
- Implementation of OTA test based on prescribed test plan and test procedure, preparation of test report
- Develop new test systems and new test methods in collaboration with other internal departments as necessary
- Participation in relevant internal/external working groups, meetings and conference calls
- Keeping an eye on technology trends, proposing and leading the necessary next steps
After experiencing all of the above tasks, you will become a senior test engineer, an expert in testing operations, or a team leader.
Required experience and knowledge
- Wireless Chipset Testing, Wireless Component/Module Testing, or Wireless Terminal Testing
- 5+ years of practical experience in testing laboratory
- In-depth knowledge of OTA (Over The Air) chambers Network analyzers, signal
- Experience using electronic measuring instruments such as analyzers and signal generators
- Engineering experience in installation and replacement of components, wiring, etc. that make up high frequency, microwave, and millimeter wave band test systems
- Graduated from a 4-year university engineering department (electrical/electronics), graduate school (electrical/electronics) master's degree, or equivalent being educated
- Ability to communicate in Japanese (N2 and above) and English