Title: Solar EPC Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
This company is one of the Japan's fastest growing solar developers. With an incredible track record of producing Renewable energy, they are now looking for someone ambitious and driven to join their growing solar project management team in Japan. This company offers exciting career progression opportunities and is building up one of the largest pipelines for solar energy projects in the entire country. The company is also looking to expand into other countries in South America, South Korea and South East Asia.
Essential job functions:
Provide technical support for the design, construction, or commissioning of solar farm projects within budget constraints.
Review or evaluate proposals or bids for the awarding of contracts.
Manage site assessments or environmental studies for solar farms.
Review engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
Management in all aspects of EPC, including constructing construction plans/management, selecting manufacturers/engineering companies, negotiations, costs, schedules.
Overall Project Management in all other aspects of O&M of the Solar project.
- Japanese / English business level
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Over 5 years of experience as a project manager in oil and gas or renewable industries
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of the renewable industry as well as industry design and installation standards
- Experience with solar industry is a plus
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.