- Specifying the components and equipment needed to complete the system
- Programming and interfacing of the equipment
- Assist/troubleshoot the assembly process and startup/debug of the control system and overall machine.
- Implementation of material and cost reduction measures as well as documentation of the operating process.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience programming PLCs and minimum of 2 years experience with Rockwell PLCs
- Siemens experience
- Knowledge and experience with variable frequency drives and servo drives