Attention Tampa Electrical Engineers. A top client of mine is looking to add a electrical engineer II-III to their team asap. If you are interested in growing your skill set as an engineer, brief the description below and apply today!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for creating basic designs under the direction of the Senior Engineer and/or Senior Designer. You will also develop specifications, system narratives, and system layouts for a variety of projects of different sizes.
- Beginning to establish system application, design, and operational parameters / sequences under the direction of the Senior on the project
- Participating in Ensure / Oversee QA/QC process for your work and the work of others
- Assisting in the ongoing determination of project scheduling requirements, manpower requirements, and project budgets
- Performing construction administration and field investigation tasks for assigned projects, including conducting field inspections and subsequent detailed inspection reports
- Assisting in processing RFI's, Change Orders, Bulletins, and Addenda
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an Accredited Institution
- Two (2) to Seven (7) years' of experience working in a consulting firm
- Current PE registration, preferred; E.I.T. accepted in lieu of P.E.
- LEED AP, highly preferred
- History of working with projects such as Federal, Healthcare, Commercial, and Mission Critical
- REVIT and the latest version of AutoCAD MEP experience
- Proficient in design and calculation software
Apply in today!