A Boston-based Architecture firm seeks a Laboratory Planner to have a key role on some of New England's largest and most cutting-edge laboratory commissions to be completed over the next several years.
This firm is a collaborative, competitive, innovative, and energetic group of architects and designers who incorporate a holistic approach to design.
- Involvement in programming, design, fit-out planning, major equipment planning, building systems integration, laboratory casework systems design and specification, and support for construction administration
- Project documentation from planning, SD, DD, to CD phases
- Develop and maintain relationships with S&T clients
- Attend and lead laboratory planning meetings with both the design team and clients
- Serve as a technical resource across project teams
- Experience in all phases of planning and design of academic and corporate science facilities
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 7+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- Heavy emphasis on work/life balance
- Licensure, Certification, and Membership fee assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) match plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO