Title: Land Acquisition Manager
Summary: A market leading International independent power producer is looking for an experience Land Acquisition Manager to lead their land team. Our client has developed over 24 GWs of renewable energy projects and has about 13 GWs in their pipeline. The Land Acquisition manager will be responsible for implementing land acquisition campaigns t support the development pipeline goals. This candidate will lead a team of land agents and will transition into the Director of Land Acquisition. The Land Acquisition Manager should have experience working in CIASO, Southwest, and the Northwest.
The Land Acquisition Manager will be responsible for….
- Oversee the day-to day activities of the Land Acquisition team
- Managing negotiations for leasing land, land purchases, working with internal/external real estate council as needed.
- Work closely with the director of land Acquisition to ensure targets are met as well as project budgets and timelines.
- Design and implement land acquisition campaigns.
The Land Acquisition Manager should have experience with….
- 5+ years of land acquisition experience
- 3 years of experience managing a team of land agents
- Mentoring Junior staff
- RPL or CPL preferred
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.