LVI Associates are seeking a driven Land Development Engineer for a well-reputed Midwestern Civil Engineering firm. If you are looking for interesting work, and grow your career and expertise - This is the place to go!
When you join them, you gain more than a career. You become part of a family of talented, passionate, people who take pride in going the extra mile for our clients. They invest in their people by offering excellent benefits and training, development, and mentorship opportunities that lead to a rewarding career path.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering; Other degrees will be considered based on relevant experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- AutoCAD and/or Civil3D
- Registered Professional Engineer in Illinois
- Hybrid (Remote if preferred)
- 401K Match above industry average, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, Merit-Based Bonuses etc.