We are seeking a Land Development Department Manager in the Austin Texas area. This company provides excellent working relationships with private developers and municipalities by providing high-quality design services. They are a multi-discipline consultancy firm providing civil engineering design, water resources, professional land surveying, and geographic information systems to both public and private clients.
The day to day aspects of this role would include design oversight, project management, business development and leadership responsibilities within a team atmosphere. Currently the Austin office is small, about 8 - 10 people but is growing rapidly meaning this is a true leadership position and a great opportunity to make a splash in this national firm.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in TX
- 10+ Years of experience in land development
- Hard-working, motivated, and ambitious
- Based in Austin, TX
- Experience in Land Development and Civil projects with a focus on commercial and residential projects.
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing complex projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously