LVI is currently working with a small leading consultancy firm with an office in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX. This client is a multi-disciplined consultancy firm providing civil engineering design, water resources, land surveying, and geographic information systems to both public and private clients.
This client is looking to build out their Dallas, TX office where they are looking for an Office Leader, who has extensive experience in business development within the DFW area as well as running a team.
They work on a mixture of residential, commercial, and industrial development. At the moment they have been working on some exciting residential projects from single-family housing, 7-stage subdivisions, and 200 houses as well as on the commercial side, K12 projects, shopping malls, and so on.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Business development experience
- Able to lead a team
- 10+ years of experience in land development
- Has local market knowledge
- Based in Dallas, TX
This client offers:
- Recession Proof- with 1+ years' worth of backlog and working with private and public clients.
- Pathway to ownership - no minimum time frame to be on this program!
- Best Firm to work at the award - due to company culture, employee retention and professional development, and work-life balance.
- Great Health Insurance: Pays 80% of the insurance premium for the employees.
if you or a friend would like to gain more information, apply here.