My client is one of the top design firms in the St. Louis area, whose reach also extends nationally; they are currently seeking a Land Development Engineer to come on board to take the next step in their career amongst top class professionals.
In this role you will work with project teams to create land development plans for the firms commercial, institutional, and residential clients. From municipal redevelopment sites, commercial site and industrial sites, to a new school project, you will take part in designing site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities to really help improve the environment of those around you.
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
* B.S. in Civil Engineering (MS a plus);
* 4-8 years of professional engineering experience;
* Experienced EIT or PE;
* Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D;
* Ability to speak and write professionally;
* Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design is a plus. If you would like additional information regarding the position or to submit a resume, please contact Luke Bates at 816-332-6192 or email at