LVI is working with a national leading multi-discipline firm with 26 offices and around 1300 employees and continuing to grow.
My client is working with a variety of projects throughout the country in multiple divisions, markets, and services. The clientele ranges from public traded, national, regional, and local clients, and private owners. They are currently working on a variety of manufacturing and warehouses, data centre, medical offices, schools (k12), higher education, police station, city halls, and multi-family and single-family development.
This client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in either in residential or commercial development.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in TX
- 5+ Years experience in land development (commercial or residential development)
- Experience in grading, erosion control, stormwater management, site design, Civil 3D, and sewers.
- Able to lead a team/project
- Based in Dallas or Fort Worth
- Flexible hours with WFH options
- Business updates, monthly happy hours, mentor/ mentee support, bowling leagues, softball teams, sand volleyball, sports events, and more.
- Leadership Opportunities- providing a clear career path, and extensive training programs.
- Paid Over- if project deadlines require working 40-45 hours, the company compensates by either spot bonuses or throwing in a lump sum at the end of the year.
- Ownership Opportunity- becoming a shareholder of the company
- Inhouse charity program - supporting children in need, disease/cure research, homelessness, and hunger.
- 401K Match - 50% up to 6%
- Competitive health insurance package.
If you would like to gain more information, apply below.