They have been in the industry for over 50 years and have a team of driven engineers. They work with the government, owners, architects and developers which means you will have the exposure to vast client base. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of workload for you to walk into which means your role wouldn't require to spend a lot of time in business development. It's very rare you get opportunity to be at that level and not worry about where the work is coming from!
This role would require you to heavily aid in training and mentoring of employees. You will be expected to spend a lot of your time managing existing clientele and being available to solve any queries development in the initial transition however, they do have a long stand client based in Missouri for you to be billable from the get-go.
- Licensed P.E holders in the state of Missouri.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Engineering and have a minimum of 16 years of structural engineering consulting experience.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates.
- Perform Forensic Investigations on new and existing buildings
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals.
- Structural Retrofit on existing buildings.
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures.
- Lead and manage both new and existing projects.
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($130,000-170,000) dependent on experience level and business development acumen.
- Family Oriented Culture that truly takes care of their employees well-being.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!