This company is seeking a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial, and experienced operations leader to serve as the Managing Director of the Orlando, Florida office. The successful candidate must have extensive operational and business development experience, broad knowledge of the delivery of integrated engineering, transportation, planning and environmental services to public and private sector clients, as well.
The successful candidate must be able to lead the development and implementation of the office's growth strategy, oversee complex projects and mentor staff.
- Coordinate business development efforts to identify and pursue opportunities in multiple markets for public and private sector clients
- Lead and partner with office leadership team to establish and achieve the strategic initiatives for the office
- Oversee project performance
- Lead go/no go and partnering decisions on strategic pursuits
- Oversee relationships with key clients and manage important project assignments
- Manage external visibility efforts
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated track record in managing a growing office
- Proven ability to oversee a team of industry professionals
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Ability to think and act strategically in developing business and pursuing client targets
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills, including ability to mentor staff and successfully managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Successful candidate will have 10+ years of relevant management experience in a multi-disciplinary firm
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, transportation planning, environmental services, or a related field.