Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Albuquerque, NM
The mechanical engineer will be responsible for the design and specification of HVAC systems, plumbing systems, mechanical control systems, energy calculations, applicable codes and standards, and sustainable construction practices. Mechanical engineers will also be well-versed in general knowledge of other building systems such as electrical/lighting, technology, structural, fire/life safety.
- 7+ years of mechanical engineering, design, and consulting specifically associated with building HVAC and plumbing systems
- PE License
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Track record of delivering successful projects (client satisfaction)
- Experience in customer-facing discussions around delivering services
- Ability to work with a team
If you are interested in the role, do not hesitate to apply!