Midlevel Architect or Project Manager
A national A/E/C firm is seeking Midlevel Architects and Project Managers for their Framingham, MA location. This organization has been around for 30+ years is continuing to grow rapidly. In fact, just this year, the firm hit $1.5 billion.
In addition to experiencing seemingly unlimited growth, this firm is also an ESOP as of 2020. In 2020, the share price was valued at $34 per share. The following year, in 2021, the share price jumped to $171.
In terms of the work that this organization does, they have a vast network of loyal clients spanning all industries and project types. In their Framingham office, they specialize in GMP, distribution, warehouses, cold storage, food processing, science and technology, and laboratories.
Sound like you? Please see below for responsibilities and requirements:
- Produce architectural documents for permit submittal and construction
- Review and coordinate construction documents with project manager and consultants
- Provide site and space planning for construction project managers
- Review building code, local zoning, and park covenants
- Prepare presentation drawings
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, and engineers
- Review project scope with construction project managers
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Fluency in Revit
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Light industrial experience (warehouse, distribution, cold storage, food processing) or diverse project background
- Paid one-month sabbatical every 5 years
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- Highly collaborative environment
- Growing organization (this firm's Framingham office alone experienced 300% growth between 2020 and 2021)
Submit your resume here!