Offshore Wind Engineering Manager
Top Tier International Renewable Energy Firm seeks Offshore Wind Engineering Manager to join the business in Tokyo, Japan.
The company is a market leading renewable energy business, focusing on international Wind projects. The Offshore Wind Engineering Manager will be a technical hand on position and will also oversee international engagements.
This exciting Offshore Wind Engineering Manager will require strong electrical/civil engineering and offshore wind background as well as strong business acumen as this role will work with senior regional stakeholders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Offshore Wind Engineering Manager:
- Responsible for regional offshore wind projects
- Manage and design offshore wind projects, working closely with project manager and contractors to monitor offshore wind project progress - this will include cost scheduling and project supervision
- On-site visits to support technical evaluation
- Partner with sales and business development teams, acting as technical engineering specialist for projects to support technical, electrical/civil engineering
- Manage projects, provided leadership to various technical teams
- Support regional teams driving best practice across the business and ensure customer and client satisfaction building out new and existing relationships
- Implement and adhere to company's policies and protocols
- Any ad hoc projects in the Offshore Wind Engineering Manager scope as required
Requirements of the Offshore Wind Engineering Manager:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Offshore Wind Engineering and Project Management
- Detailed and hands-on expert knowledge in offshore or onshore Civil Engineering
- Knowledge in Electrical Engineering for PM
- Strong client engagement and project management skills, ideally with on-site experience
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and understanding of project cycle and strategies
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks, as well as manage a team and resolve conflicts across teams effectively
LVI is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)