We have a current opportunity for a Offshore Wind Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis, for a leading renewable energy company in the Asia-Pacific region that owns, develops, constructs, operates, manages and commercialises a renewable energy projects. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Day-to-day communication and alignment with the customer;
- Encouraging the project team and others in continuous improvements;
- Ensuring effective project planning and control;
- Continuous monitoring of project progress, budget and performance;
- Handling the work of sub-contractors, allocating and utilising resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative and ideal project team;
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and ensuring that all reporting requirements are met on time and to the required quality.
- Background in Engineering and Project Management, etc
- 5-8 years experience from the offshore wind industry or large scale infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive knowledge of the offshore wind industry