We have a current opportunity with a global offshore wind consultancy for a Onshore Substation Package Manager on a permanent or contract basis. The position will be based in Taipei City, and the successful candidate will be working on offshore wind projects in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Identification of requirements and definition of scope of works
- Lead concept selection and FEED work
- Prepare road-map to secure timely certified design, fabrication, transport and installation as well as future cost out of the concept
- Mobilization and leadership of team and resources
- Drive procurement and ensure timely contracting of packages
- Manage internal and external engineering and design works
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages
- An Engineering degree or similar level education and 10 years of industry experience
- Demonstrated project management experience from executing an onshore substation package or similar asset for an offshore wind farm.
- Strong technical understanding of the scope and associated supply chain
- Strong commercial understanding and contract management/negotiation skills
- Leadership skills with ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Able to thrive and develop in an international- and multi-cultural environment
Don't hesitate to apply if you are interested!