We have a current opportunity for an Offshore Wind Permit Manager on a permanent basis for an Offshore Wind Developer. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Finding, analyzing, communicating, documenting and negotiating with appropriate organization and/or person as necessary, including but not limited to authorities, governmental bodies, local organization, local people, consultants, the company members which can satisfy requirements by the Project as following examples;
- Conducting the study for electric power markets for the Company/Project;
- Developing the stakeholder relationships for the Company/Project, such as partners, developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power,government bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.;
- Commercial support for the Company/Project, such as partnership or contract negotiation, financial planning, bidding preparation, permits and licenses acquisition, etc.;
- 3+ years of permitting experience and/or similar roles in the related energy infrastructure sector, experience in offshore wind projects is preferable;
- Deep understanding of the power markets in Taiwan; relationships with key stakeholders in the industry;
- Fluent English and Chinese