ABOUT THE FIRM
They are committed to the realization of innovative building enclosures which meet the highest levels of sustainability and performance. We maintain a broad portfolio of impactful projects worldwide including art museums, cultural centers, academic and government buildings, and supertall towers. Their work is guided by a shared commitment to quality, as our talented professionals collaborate with clients and contractors to deliver exemplary projects. They are a certified WBE, and diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental for us. They support social justice work and engage in expanding access to the professions of architecture and engineering. They are focused on cultivating a supportive office environment of positivity, respect, professionalism, free sharing of information, and good work-life balance. Generous benefits include medical/dental insurance, profit sharing firm contributions to 401k, cell phone reimbursement, wellness and continuing education benefits, and paid time off.
* Engaging in all aspects of Construction Administration phases.
* Reviewing contractor shop drawings, calculations, and other technical submittals.
* Participating in regular meetings with design team, construction team, and owner representatives.
* Witnessing laboratory and site performance testing.
* Inspecting quality of prefabricated materials at factories.
* Writing inspection reports, including relevant photos and notations.
* Quality control review of all deliverables and external communication. * Regular visits to NY for in-person collaboration with team members.
* Professional degree in Architecture or Engineering.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience in a professional architecture or engineering firm, or at a facade contractor.
* Strong knowledge of enclosure design over a range of system types.
* Excellent collaborative problem solving, communication, drawing, writing, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient with Bluebeam and AutoCAD or Revit.
* Enjoys travel and able to fly on short notice, including overseas.
* Able to drive to U.S. factories and sites when fastest method.